Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I know I don't post to this very often but I hope you enjoy following what I have shared thus far.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Open For Business

Entering the world of blogging took me a significant amount of time to execute. I wanted to make sure that I had the time to give to take blogging seriously. After all, it is a commitment that I am making to readers from around the world. Frequent posts and updates are a necessary part of the unwritten contract that exists between blogger and reader. As a frequent reader of popular Church blogs, I see first hand the challenges that individuals face to keep their blog updated on a regular basis. With this in mind, I still decided that I wanted to give it a shot. I finally had decided to throw my hat into the ring a few days ago.

As a Catholic Seminarian studying for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, I look forward to the opportunity to share with others some of my experiences in the seminary. My blog will give individuals an inside look at what life is like for a seminarian in the Catholic Church today. But even though much of my life has been given to the Church, I still have other things that I enjoy doing outside of "church circles". So, you can expect that from time to time, my blogs will include personal opinions on events from around the world, trips I have taken, things that I find funny or enjoy watching, witty humor and jokes that make me laugh. Movie critiques, food and restaurant reviews and much much more.

So to conclude my first blog, I want to thank God for His many gifts. My health, family and friends and the gift of His Son who we wait for in joyful Hope this Advent Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment